Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 26 & 27

Hey Princess. It's me, your king, and have I got something to share with you today!! First, I want you to meet me early in the morning up in the mountains. Now, I know you are NOT a morning person, but will ya just trust me on this and meet me there. When you get there make sure to sit down and take a deep breathe. Breathe in that fresh mountain air and realize that I made everything you can see. From the dew on the petals to petals themselves. From the ground beneathe you,to the stream near you. I created it and I want to share it with you. I want you to get lost in the beauty of it all and once your lost, that's when you can hear me the best.

Listen carefully. Close your eyes, I want your full attention. Take another breathe and hear me when I say, I love you. I love YOU! Every thing about you! EVERYTHING!! Remember, I created it all, including ALL of you! From your green eyes to your lumpy thighs. I created you. You are just what I want you to be.

1 comment:

Walking on High Hills said...

I totally understand you ! I hear you! I love those moments with Him! Blessings to you,

Tabby